Featuring PlaceIQ & Morpace
Agile Automotive Marketing & Measurement Webinar
As consumers spend an average of 6 months contemplating their next auto purchase, traditional marketing measurement strategies for automotive marketers has been to measure each phase of the marketing funnel using separate technologies and survey methods. The challenge with this approach is that there is no direct link to track what media channels, creative, and incentives are driving an individual’s full path to purchase since measurement is based on separate audiences for each phase of the funnel.
With new advances in linking TV, Digital, OOH and Print advertisements and incentives offers to individuals throughout the purchase cycle, marketers can now begin to better understand what media channels, audience targets, and financial incentives are most effective in driving purchases as well as the impact they have on car class brand sentiment for future purchases.
Additionally, there have been major advances in KPI measurement standards such as tracking individual visits to auto dealers using geo-location data and brand sentiment changes during the campaign. Real-time access to this data enables agile marketers to optimize their Media Mix Models, creatives, and incentives while a campaign is in-flight as opposed to waiting 6-12 months to adjust these media tactics and incentive strategies.
Viewers will learn:
- The effectiveness and limitations of common measurement & attribution solutions used by automotive marketing professionals
- Advancements made in personal level marketing measurement across TV, Digital, OOH, Print and benefits to tracking full path to purchase against all marketing spend
- Measuring media performance through dealer visits and activating competitive conquesting through location-based audiences and analytics
- Enhancements in auto brand tracking and best practices for adjusting media mix models and spend in-flight
- Organizational adoption of dynamic Media Mix Models with an agile marketing strategy